Incoming calls dropping that have a specific Caller ID

I could not find a related topic to this, although many have come close. The issue I am experiencing is as followed:

We have an extension, 212, and an incoming call with a caller ID of ‘212’. The call gets dropped immediately at the trunk. Looking at the logs we see two different occurrences. We are running tests across two servers to try and replicate (with success) the issue, but are unable to find a reasonable resolution.

On server A (production) we are calling server B (testing). On server A we set the caller ID for extension XYZ to ‘212’ and call out from extension XYZ to server B. The call goes through without issue because there is no extension by way of ‘212’ on server B. We create extension 212 on server B, call from server A once more to server B and call instantly drops.

On server B there are no errors in the logs or even the fact that a call was even attempted. We tried the same test again but in reverse locations; server B to server A. In this test, we see an error in the logs:

“chan_sip.c:25351 handle_request_invite: Failed to authenticate device “212” < sip:212 @ ip of host company >;tag=as059c3688”

We are not sure what settings need to be adjusted to prevent the authentication from happening. As server A is a production server, there is not a whole lot of testing I am able to perform on it, all testing is done on server B until a solution is found.

Specifications and trunk settings:

(note: the setup is probably wrong regardless for server B, this was just me spitballing trying anything, call flow works correctly even with the settings on server B, just not when Caller IDs match a known extension)

Server A:
FreePBX: 2.11.0.42
Asterisk: 11.7.0

Trunk Settings:

PEER:
host=<>
username=<>
secret=<>
type=peer
insecure=port,invite

INCOMING:
secret=<>
username=<>
type=user
context=from-trunk
insecure=port,invite

Server B:
FreePBX:12.0.38
Asterisk:11.15.0

Trunk settings:

PEER:
fromuser=<>
username=<>
secret=<>
host=<>
port=5060
type=friend
context=from-trunk
insecure=invite,port
trustrpid=yes
sendrpid=yes

INCOMING:
fromuser=<>
username=<>
type=friend
secret=<>
insecure=invite,port
context=from-trunk&from-trunk
trustrpid=yes
sendrpid=yes

If i missed any other crucial detail for this issue, please let me know what is needed.