Inbound Routes module not working on new install

I’ve installed a new FreePBX server from the most recent distro and am trying to get my configuration setup. This is replacing an old Trixbox 2.6.2 server so it’s a fairly major upgrade but I’m familiar enough with the GUI that I can muddle my way through most of it. When I got to setup my Inbound Routes, I get this error message and I’m stuck. I’ve searched on this error every way I can think of and have not come up with any answers. I can only guess that maybe something didn’t get configured correctly by the scripts but really don’t know where to begin. Any help you guys can give is definitely appreciated.

FATAL ERROR
FreePBX is Unable to Continue
Cron line added didn’t remain in crontab on final check
Trace Back/var/www/html/admin/modules/sipstation/Sipstation.class.php:30 Cron->addLine()

0: @daily [ -x /var/lib/asterisk/bin/freepbx_sipstation_check ] && /var/lib/asterisk/bin/freepbx_sipstation_check

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:116 FreePBX\modules\Sipstation->__construct()

0:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:36 Self_Helper->autoLoad()

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FreePBX.class.php:84 Self_Helper->__get()

/var/www/html/admin/modules/sipstation/functions.inc/hook_core.php:15 FreePBX::__callStatic()

1:

/var/www/html/admin/modules/sipstation/functions.inc/hook_core.php:15 FreePBX::Sipstation()

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/moduleHook.class.php:47 sipstation_hook_core()

0:

/var/www/html/admin/config.php:430 moduleHook->install_hooks()

[2]:

OK, I disabled the sipstation module through the cli -

amportal a ma disable sipstation

and it solved my problem. Since the errors were referencing sipstation and I won’t be using them, I figured I’d give that a shot.