Inbound Route to IVR

Using FreePBX 2.4.0.

I want to configure an Inbound Route that routes a DID to my IVR. But I do not have any destination choice for the IVR. It just has Terminate, Extension, and Voicemail. How can I get the DID to the IVR?

Regards,
Gerry

Ok, I checked my IVR and it was too complicated to enter in via the FreePBX IVR module so I had to put it in the custom file manually. The problem now is that FreePBX thinks I don’t have an IVR. Maybe there needs to be a way in IVR module to just say “manually created” and give it a name.
Anyway, what can I do to get my Inbound Route to my manually created IVR?

Regards,
Gerry

There is, look under tools, there are two “custom something registry” tools in there. One of them allows you to register your custom code, then you can call that custom code from anywhere else in FreePBX. I don’t recall off the top of my head exactly what the exact names of those tools are. I think the one you need is called “custom application registry” or something like that.

Thanks for the tip. I looked at these and then also looked at Misc Destinations. What I ended up doing was to setup a Misc Destination to 7777 and then using this in the Inbound Route. It worked.

Regards,
Gerry