Inbound Route DID choosing the catchall route

Hello,

I installed the FreePBX distro 1.88.210.57-1 from an ISO. I then performed the usual configurations and everything seemed to be going fine. I did run into a weird issue that i would like some advice on. The issue i’m referring to is after i created an inbound route with a DID it didn’t. The call was passed onto the catchall route and on the asterisk console it in fact gave the “you should probably have a did for this” message. After some research i came up with this:
http://www.pbxinaflash.com/community/index.php?threads/inbound-did-routing-only-catchall-works.13007/

And then changed the DID from 1235551212 to _.1212 This made all of the calls including the catchall hit the route for this DID. I then played a bit with the pattern matching syntax but i didn’t succeed.

According to that other forum post and other bug reports in FreePBX there was an issue with PHP 5.3.3 so i upgraded the system to 1.815.210.58-1 which gives me PHP 5.3.10 which supposedly resolved this issue.

What should i try next as i’m pretty confused?

I have:

• Updated to a newever version of PHP
  • Verfied that the DID coming in from my SIP provider is handing the correct digits (This was a replacement of an Elastix (Asterisk 1.6) system where it worked with these exact settings)
  • I did not experience the negative number in the dial plan that others mentioned in the PHP bug; AFAIK the dial plan is correct but doesn’t work.

I noticed that there is a 1.10x branch available; should i be using that instead? Please let me know what steps i should take to provide more information.

Thank you in advance,
-Levi

Simply configure each additional line appearance that you want in rollover on the line key. You can have the same line appear more that once since the phone has a single IP.

SkykingOH - Thanks for the reply but i don’t think your reply was intended for me. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Levi

Odd, not sure how that could have happened. I was just using a reply window.

have any suggestions on what i should try next? This is really baffling me and i cannot imagine that this is not an important feature for others as well.

Thanks,
-Levi