Inbound dtmf problems

Inbound dtmf tones are not recognized by the asterisk system. When I call from my AT&T phone and choose an ivr option nothing happens. Don’t know what I did wrong in setting up the trunk, but my trunk config is listed below. Please critique if needed. This problem is mainly with AT&T iphones. Everything else works fine like ext’s, ring groups, time conditions, etc.
I’ve tried auto, inband and rfc2833 dtmf modes and none work. But if I go back to a flat install of 1.4 it seems to work fine until I update it. The odd thing is that if I take this system back to my office and populate the trunk with my co’s sip info, it works fine?!?! we have the exact same pix f/w with the exact same config and the same sip carrier which is cbeyond.
Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix or work around?

thanks in advance and all info is appreciated!
john

Peer details:
username=XXX
type=peer
srvlookup=no
secret=XXX
qualify=no
outboundproxy=sip-proxy.atl0.cbeyond.net
insecure=invite
host=sipconnect.atl0.cbeyond.net
fromdomain=sipconnect.atl0.cbeyond.net
dtmfmode=auto
disallow=all
defaultexpirey=3600
context=from-pstn
canreinvite=no
allow=ulaw

user details:
type=user
secret=XXX
context=from-trunk

Have you changed the ip in your /etc/asterisk/sip_nat.conf file?

Hi,

I want to change the IP of my PBX. So i logged in through elastix and changed the IP. After that i changed the IP of my phones and tried to make call… i am able to call but the other person is not able to hear my voice at the same time i can hear the other person voice. I observed that incoming calls are also not coming to extension and i a not able to call the other extensions also… plz help me out changing the IP of PBX… plz let me know if u need any details…

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Jaipal

The solution that we used to solve this problem is detailed here:

http://blog.n3tg33kz.com/2011/01/cbeyond-and-pbxinaflash-dtmf-how-to-correct-with-pbxinaflash-17-and-asterisk-1-6/

This should work with any FreePBX based setup. If you are still having this problem, hope it helps.