Inbound Calls

I have installed trixbox CE2.4.2 and i have configured. ihave a problem with incoming calls… i unable to receive the incoming call… help me as soon as possible… its urgent…please anyone help me…

please send your log in the asterisk console you can see in live consol with asterisk -rvvvvv
dial a number and send me you log

what i have configured in inbound routes. i didnt enter the DID number and Caller Id because for any incoming call it should directed to extension 101 what i have created… i didnt enter any detilas for FAX because iam not going to use. for set destination i have given extension 101 what i have created…

i didnt create any trunk…

please help me as soon as possible…

the command what u gave is not working.(asterisk -rvvvvv)… how send the log i dont know… help me

I am having similar problems, in my instance I have set all incoming calls to the IVR. The first call in works fine, however the next calls into the IVR will not recognize the tones, eventually the “t” option is executed. I have the PBXinaFlash loaded on a 3G Intel server w/ 1G ram, all patches current. The analog trunks are connected into the system with a Grandstream GXW4104. Watching the CLI during testing of the 2nd and 3rd calls, there is no indication that the system even recognizes that tones are coming into the system.

Getting frustrated with the asterisk software.