Inbound Calls not Working

Hey There,

Just getting my head around the Free PBX system, have managed to set it up on a Raspberry Pi with some internal soft phones that work great. Even got a VOIP provider here is AUS and can now make outgoing calls, however I can’t quite seem to get the inbound calls to work…

I have a trunks set up with all the sub-domain the provider gave me, and can make those outgoing calls perfectly. However, when I try to call back in, the call has a busy tone. The provider let me know that the packets they were getting back were SIP 2.0/401 Unauthorised packets, so at least I know that their server can connect mine… Additionally, when I take a look at the log files, I have:

Request 'INVITE' from '"041*******" <sip:041*******@103.93.71.38>' failed for '103.193.166.11:5060' (callid: [email protected]:5060) - No matching endpoint found

I have tried swapping around so many settings but can’t seem to figure it out - Any help would be much appreciated!

Best Regards :slight_smile:

What does your inbound route look like?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.