Inbound call problem

It’s IP phone which hosts extension from pbx.
Also, this phone is used to be configured the SIP from provider.

This is all very weird. Perhaps if the device at .91 is still active and registered to the provider, it could be ‘stealing’ the registration from the PBX, which explains why it isn’t seeing any invites. But that doesn’t explain why the device doesn’t ring, or why there still seems to be an ALG in the path even though you disabled it.

Could there be any problem with inbound route?

Also, where can I check ALG?

SIP ALG is a router setting. I dont have a Mikrotik, but Google says
IP > Firewall > Service Ports

I’ve contacted with the provider. The incoming call is coming from another IP address.

It;s like this one. [email protected]:5060

When I was talking with the provider, they told me that there were grandstream phone is interfering with the incoming call. While we were checking that, grandstream phone just went offline (must be bug, because I already configured that grandstream phone account as extention 201).

So that interference is gone could you look into this log? It’s log of incoming call.

https://pastebin.freepbx.org/view/9e2fe3ed

I called to test and got the same error. Check that you have an Inbound Route with
DID Number: +97675058383
CallerID Number: ANY (left blank)

with Destination set as desired.

If that’s not your issue, post screenshots of the General and Advanced tabs for your Inbound Route.

As a test, create a ‘catch-all’ Inbound Route with both DID Number and CallerID Number left blank, with destination extension 201.

I’ve added provider’s IP address (for incoming calls, it’s different from outbound proxy) to the firewall and it receives call. But it’s not connecting call to the extension 201.
When receiving call, it rings for around 10 seconds and tell extension 201 is unavailable.

Here is the image of inbound route.

I know that extension 201 is set up on the phone and can call to any number. Is there any more config that I missed?

Here is the log during the call

https://pastebin.freepbx.org/view/3ffb0093

You have call forwarding set up for ext. 201. Turn it off by dialing *73 from the extension and check that it is not enabled in the device.

Thank you.
It’s working like a charm now.
Might ask some questions to config IVR.
Thanks again

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.