In-Call Recordings Are Not Showing In Call Monitor

I have been dealing with this issue for a few days. We are trying to get the in-call recording working and after researching and trying about everything I read and still coming up with nothing I figured it is time to ask for help. *1 is on and enabled in the feature codes. There are .wav files in the /var/spool/asterisk/monitor and the extensions are set to on demand. I have added wW to both Asterisk dial command options. Not sure what else to check. Thanks in advance.

I have problems also with ARI (see my other post about transferred calls) … is ARI supported as part of FreePBX or is there a separate forum?

Does anyone out there have any kind of idea why this would be happening? I have exhausted all options that I have found on my own and I beg of you to help point me in the proper direction.

Joe

Ahhhh! I’ve been working on this for a month and cannot get the files to show-up in the web page under “Voicemail & Recordings (ARI)” / “Call Monitor” screen.

I have the extension set as follows:

Call Monitor Settings
Record INCOMING: Always
Record OUTGOING: Always

Marty

Have you already installed the asterisk-addons-mysql package for your system? If you’re using AsteriskNOW, you need it for CDR. Take a look at this thread for more info about it…

http://www.freepbx.org/forum/freepbx/installation/resolved-asterisknow-1-7-and-cdr-reports-you-must-install-addons