Import CDR from another system

Hello to All,
New evening and new problem comes with it:

I’m trying import CDR records from some system into the FreePBX.
That bloody system is called Tikal Crystal Recording Interface.

So I made dump of Tikal database table cdr (It’s simmilar but not same) modified it to be same as FreePBX asteriskcdrdb’s cdr table and import that dump into FreePBX.

Next step was import mp3 of that records into /var/spool/asterisk/monitor in proper folders.

Now I can see that CDR’s records in FreePBX UCP.

BUT I can not play that records.

So can anyone help me with?

Here is one row of my modified cdr table:

MariaDB [asteriskcdrdb]> select * from cdr order by calldate desc limit 20;
+---------------------+--------------------------------------+--------------+------+--------------------+------------------------+------------------------+---------+----------------------+----------+---------+-------------+----------+-------------+---------------+-----------+------+--------------------------------------------------------+------+------+---------------+---------------+----------+---------------+-------------+----------+
| calldate            | clid                                 | src          | dst  | dcontext           | channel                | dstchannel             | lastapp | lastdata             | duration | billsec | disposition | amaflags | accountcode | uniqueid      | userfield | did  | recordingfile                                          | cnum | cnam | outbound_cnum | outbound_cnam | dst_cnam | linkedid      | peeraccount | sequence |
+---------------------+--------------------------------------+--------------+------+--------------------+------------------------+------------------------+---------+----------------------+----------+---------+-------------+----------+-------------+---------------+-----------+------+--------------------------------------------------------+------+------+---------------+---------------+----------+---------------+-------------+----------+
| 2022-04-06 16:00:34 | "GSM: 00420703454760" <420703454760> | 420703454760 | 102  | incoming-from-SIM2 | SIP/VoiceBlue-00000020 | SIP/102-00000021       | Dial    | SIP/102,,L(1800000)  |      140 |     128 | ANSWERED    |        3 |             | 1649253634.32 | incoming  |      | 2022_04_06-16_00_42-00420703454760-8102-1649253634.mp3 |      |      |               |               |          | 1649253634.32 |             |        0 |

The Crystal Recording Interface doesn’t have its own cdr database; it reads the information from the asteriskcdrdb database.

Try converting one of those recordings to .wav and see if it will play.

Hello, thanks for reply

Right, it uses asteriskcdrb database. So I trying impord rows and call records from Asterisk 1.8 CDR database.

I tried to convert to wavone record but with no effect. (changer rights for file, changed row in database).

Have you got any else idea?

I figured it out. So if anyone has same problem there is a solution:
The name of record has need to be set properly. FreePBX has own specific format of name of record and use it for request from UCP web.
Here is a syntax:
Direction-To-From-Date-Time-uniqueID_secondPartOfUniqueID
example:
in-101-736222000-20220409-214522-1649540721_0.mp3

So set this in /var/spool/asterisk/monitor/ and in asteriskcdrdb database in cdr table and it wil works.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.