iax2 channel "Rejected connect attempt from" / No IAX provisioning configuration found, IAX provisioning disabled

Sorry for a double posting, but I need urgent help:

As you can imagine it’s PBX in a Flash where I upgrade all necessary modules.
modules:
Core setup 2.5.1.5
FreePBX ARI Framework setup 2.5.2.1
FreePBX FOP Framework setup 2.5.0.1
FreePBX Framework setup 2.5.1.

But now I have a big problem and don’t know how to fix it.

I use only IAX2 and all outgoing calls are fine.
BUT all incoming call get a message, that the number dosn’t exist (Carrier-Message)

The reasons is this:

Tx-Frame Retry[000] – OSeqno: 001 ISeqno: 002 Type: IAX Subclass: REJECT
Timestamp: 00026ms SCall: 00002 DCall: 10271 [217.xxx.xxx.xxx:4569]
CAUSE : No such context/extension
CAUSE CODE : 3

as well you can find the problem here:

[Jan 24 14:50:33] NOTICE[10207] iax2-provision.c: No IAX provisioning configuration found, IAX provisioning disabled.
[Jan 24 14:50:33] VERBOSE[3327] logger.c: – Registered IAX2 to ‘217.xxx.xxx.xxx’, who sees us as 217.xxx.xxx.xxx:4569 with no messages waiting
[Jan 24 14:50:44] NOTICE[3324] chan_iax2.c: Rejected connect attempt from 217.xxx.xxx.xxx, request ‘00491234567890@default’ does not exist

Before upgrading modules I changed nothing, internally I can ring the number which I wanted with all necessary routings (Follow me, outgoing call, etc.). This says me that the inernal routing is o.k. On the other hand there is the trunk which has the following parameter:

username=name
type=user
secret=secret
qualify=yes
disallow=all
context=from-trunk (or tried as well from-pstn)
allow=alaw&g729&gsm
permit=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/255.255.255.255

Outgoing calls are working fine, so the IAX-channel should be fine as well.

So now I am on the end of my knowledge.

Which steps I have to go (as an example I created a Inbound route wihtout CID and CID but nohing changed).
What are steps I have to follow to get step by step closer to the fix.

Many thanks for any advice
Jochen

I battled with a similar problem for 3 weeks. None of the forums had a solution. I broke through last week and this is how.

iax_additional.conf

[your_did_number]
type=user
context=context-to-accept-call

extensions_custom.conf

[context-to-accept-call]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,n,Dial(IAX2/extension-to-ring)
exten => s,n,Hangup

I don’t know if this approach works for all DIDs. I got my DIDs from IPKALL. You can repeat the sections and contexts for different DIDs that will ring to different extensions. There might be a better way to do it to avoid repetition but that’s my quick fix. You can create a separate configuration file for your DIDs so that they don’t get overwritten when you update the files from FreePBX. I simply created a configuration file and named it iax_did_custom.conf. I included the file at the end of iax.conf

I hope that helps.

Note: I am running pure Asterisk but this works with Trixbox as well.

Hi,
this means you did create your own cutomized dialplan.
Why not. I can give it a try. I have different DID’s so it’s not necessary to change anything.

Currently I am at work, but later in the Hotel I will check this out and will let you know. Hopefully with an AAA result :slight_smile:

Hi,
I wished, but no luck so far.
Have done what you said, but the same situation.
So unfortunately this is probably not a solution.

What would be a way to check if the first step (incoming call goes to routing) works; even if the next steps are wrong.
I believe this connection isn’t correct.

Any ideas are welcome :slight_smile:

Is the debug message different from before? Can you post it?