i have created two extension which are successfully connected to asterisknow i can call to each extention but when i see report for cdr & even in mysql database i dont see any cdr ot call logs . can some one let me know what is wrong going on.
From a previous post.
On October 24th, 2009 mwilson75 (tadpole) said:
I woke up with the same problem after doing an experimental install of AsteriskNOW on a flash drive.
Apparently not all of the Asterisk Addons are installed with NOW. 1st you need to install the mysql addon:
Login to your asterisk server as root and type yum install asterisk-addons-mysql. Select Y when it asks for installation.
Then you need to change the permissions on the folder where the recordings are stored:
“the permissions on the /var/spool/asterisk/monitor were set incorrectly. Set it as follows (same as the voicemail directory):”
They should read “drwxrwxr-x 2 asterisk asterisk 4096 Nov 26 01:06 monitor” in ls -l
chmod 775 /var/spool/asterisk/monitor
And finally, Apache runs under the apache ID in NOW instead of the asterisk ID so you need to change the owner of the PHP “session” folder to apache:
chown -R apache:apache /var/lib/php/session
That fixed recordings and reports for me.
Last step reboot
Pls, I’m new with Free PBX, After successful installed on a server. Now, i created two sip extensions from my web browser and also, create this on My two different Ploycom 330 on my LAN but the two sip extensions can’t call each other.
Any suggestion or way out.
thanks dear it works by just installing mysql addons , now i was trying to connect to extensions to our Voice provider he has given me the user ID & pass
i created trunks as well as outbound but my soft dialer start dailing the number but then does not connect & i get messages the Call being terminated. Reasons: “Temporarily unavailable”, (code: 480).
any suggestion on this ,
I found this post and it fixed my installation of AsteriskNOW which was running Asterisk 1.4
I then found another post on another website which showed how to upgrade a “NOW” installation to 1.6 and since then my reports are not working again :-((
Tried re-running the above instructions but it didn’t help
…disappears for 15 mins…
Ah-ah - My Linux experience grows with each day. Upgraded the SQL part to 1.6 (yum install asterisk16-addons-mysql) and it now works
Please do not hijack another users thread with your questions.
Begin your own new post and you need to provide information on your FreePBX system for anyone to help you.