I can't register my mobile phone

Hi
I am new to pbx setups. I have a voip account with a provider and I wanted to setup a freepbx to use TCP transport mode with my mobile.(battery drain is horrible on UDP)
I was using pbxes services for a little while so I tried configuring freepbx in the same way; I configure a trunk to my sip provider and it went fine.(My pbx is registered in their server) I also created an extension and there was an error with the fax module.(Since I didn’t want to use fax with this line I disabled the fax module) I created an inbound route to my extension# and an outbound route.
The problem is that I can’t register my mobile on my pbx. I used media5 and csipsimple softwares for android. Both of them use to be able to register on pbxes.
Can you help me. Have I forgotton to setup something?
I have version 2.9.0.7 freepbx and 1.6.2.20 asterisk.
Thanks

p.s. As I am previewing my post I see that the date is set to 1969!..Could it be the problem?

What exactly fails? Have you reviewed the asterisk logs?

I have two cell phones with linphone and created two extensions within freepbx and set this up within linphone. Simple.

How did you determine udp drains your battery faster than TCP?

Hi
I am unable to register my mobile.
Actually I just did register but I lost registration a minute later after I tried to place a call (which didn’t connect)
I went to check the logs as you suggested. Here are the last asterisk lines starting from the one just before I finally obtained registration.

[Jul 10 18:53:23] VERBOSE[2798] chan_sip.c: – Registered SIP ‘100’ at 192.168.1.107 port 44893
[Jul 10 18:53:24] NOTICE[2798] chan_sip.c: Peer ‘100’ is now Reachable. (63ms / 2000ms)
[Jul 10 18:53:26] VERBOSE[3023] manager.c: == Manager ‘admin’ logged on from 127.0.0.1
[Jul 10 18:53:26] VERBOSE[3023] manager.c: == Manager ‘admin’ logged off from 127.0.0.1
[Jul 10 18:55:28] NOTICE[2798] chan_sip.c: Peer ‘100’ is now UNREACHABLE! Last qualify: 47
[Jul 10 18:56:17] VERBOSE[3033] manager.c: == Manager ‘admin’ logged on from 127.0.0.1
[Jul 10 18:56:17] VERBOSE[3033] manager.c: == Manager ‘admin’ logged off from 127.0.0.1
[Jul 10 18:56:19] VERBOSE[3035] manager.c: == Manager ‘admin’ logged on from 127.0.0.1

By the way, how come the date and time is wrong?..

As for UDP and TCP battery, I had a chance to experiment with sipdroid and pbxes when I started using my cell for voip calls. I noticed that TCP was easier on the battery than UDP. I also documented myself on the subjet on the web.

I have seen that error when my phone’s SIP client is closed and/or inactive but it does not happen within two minutes. Have you tried a different SIP client? Do you have any actual desk phones or all soft phones? Are all extensions three digits?

I have tried with Bria, media5, csipsimple, and sipdroid. Sipdroid was the only one that gave me a registration. The one in the logs.
I have only one extension and that is for my mobile softphone. My extension is 100.