I can`t make call to any phone number just trough extensions

Hi Im new I have freepbx whit voip.ms account I set the trunk and I can receive call and make calls to another extension but unfortunately I cant make calls to any phone number. taking in consideration that Im new, can anyone help me ? Please

If you hear “Your call cannot be completed as dialed”, the Outbound Routes aren’t set up correctly. For testing, create an Outbound Route with prepend and prefix both blank, and match pattern set to
X.
listing the VoIP.ms trunk. Dial the number in a format that VoIP.ms will accept.

If you hear “All circuits are busy now”, VoIP.ms is likely rejecting the call. Assuming a pjsip trunk, set From Domain to the same value you have in SIP Server and From User to the same value you have in Username. For chan_sip, the equivalent settings are fromdomain and fromuser.

If you still have trouble, at the Asterisk command prompt (not a shell prompt) type
pjsip set logger on
and/or
sip set debug on
according to the channel drivers used by the extension and trunk. Make a failing outbound call, paste the Asterisk log for the call at pastebin.com and post the link here. If you are too new to post links, just post the last eight characters of the URL.

Thank you for respond but I set the trunk correctly I think and the problem keep going.
Can I ask you or anyone else your service and can set this I`m able to pay to learn

tanks

@fbedia

To start moving forward, please answer the questions and post the requested info in my previous post.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.