Humorous - Coronavirus!

AAAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I absolutely HAD to share this! :smiley: Just got a call from a user - user is bold, I’m in italics:

"OH MY GOSH - YOU’VE GOT TO HELP ME!!!"

“OK - just try to calm down & tell me what’s wrong” (Genuinely concerned at her tone of voice, thinking that something major happened like a server died.)

"I was on the phone with Mrs ____ talking about what’s going on with her car and she kept sneezing and coughing and said that she was really really really sick and only AFTER talking with her for about 5 minutes did she tell me that her son had been to China a few weeks ago and now I think I’m having a panic attack because she probably has the coronavirus and she was coughing and sneezing so much and I was on the phone so long with her without knowing that I’m now probably going to get it and I don’t know what to do if I should go home or go to the doctor or what but figured I’d call you first because you put these phones in and you really do need to do something to protect us from this type of thing and oh my gosh WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING??!?!???!??" (Yes - all one sentence, delivered in one breath!)

Yep - she honestly believed she caught the cononavirus by talking on the phone with somebody who was sick! :roll_eyes: :laughing: Going to put this one with the lady at Kroger who whipped the industrial size can of lysol out and sprayed down her change in the checkout lane before putting the (literally) dripping money in her purse and that the sales of Corona beer are down like 30% because people think it’s related as prime examples of just how stupid people can be… :laughing:

So it’s been about two days since you told this little slice of humor. What I’m curious about is has there been any complaints about being openly laughed at by a support tech? Because that’s what I want to know. That’s where the real laughs start for me.

I personally think she’s embarrassed to admit she thought she got infected over a phone call when I pointed it out to her in that way… doesn’t really matter as I told our mutual boss about it myself right after it happened & she also started laughing. :smiley:

Sorry I couldn’t tell you I was fired Tom, which is apparently the kind of thing you enjoy laughing about.

Actually wasn’t the point I was making at all.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.