How to set up multiple DID'd to dedicated multiple extensions?

Dear all,

I need urgently your help to fix the following issue on my AsteriskNOW with FreePBX 2.8 and OS Cent 5.5, asterisk 1.4.

Before I installed the AsteriskNOW I worked with a traditional PBX and one feature that is very important for my company is to have multiple DID’s forward to dedicated extensions, for instance I have a PSTN line with a block of 10 DID’s 28851000 - 28851009 associated with the extensions 1000 - 1009, as so every time someone dial the number for instead 28851005 the phone call is forward to the extension 1005. In resume I had one PSTN trunk with a block of 10 DID’s numbers and then they are forward to 10 extensions dedicated one number for each extension.

After I set up my AsteriskNOW server is working well except I don’t now how to set up this feature on it.

Please help me giving me tips on how to do it since I need urgenly set up this feature.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Assuming you mean you have a T1, PRI or equivalent, you just use inbound routes (and each extension has a short cut to assign the DID and create the inbound route.)

You need to make sure you use the format the your provider is sending you the DID information, on PRI/T1 lines, they may be sending you the last 3, 4 or 7 digits vs. all 10, it depends on how you asked for them usually. (you can check the CLI to see how they are coming in).

Yes it is. I manage to access the FreePBX management without issues but the Flash Panel no.

Thank you very much Philippe for your precious information. It fixed my issue.

BTW I have another small issue that is the following, I can access remotely to FreePBX to administrate it but I can’t access remotely to Flash Panel. Any idea on how to fix it?

I appreciate very much your help.

Antonio

Is port 5038 open on your firewall?