How to migrate EndPoint Manager (commercial) setting to new deployment

I just converted from FreePBX 13 to 14 using the online settings converter.
The new FreePBX 14 works fine, but after I moved the deployment from the 13 hardware to 14, and enabled EndPoint manager, the old phone settings are gone. It was a lot of work getting the settings right and I don’t want to have to go through that again.
I manually copied /tftpboot, so the phones are working, but I can’t make changes.
I still have the old 13 HW, so I’m hoping I can just copy some files over.
Thanks for any help.

Did you submit an issues ticket for this? Sounds (to me) like a bug in the conversion script.

I did submit a ticket. I was told that I shouldn’t have submitted a ticket as it’s a configuration question not a bug (I’m not sure I agree with this), but they suggested that I re-install FreePBX 13 (64b instead of 32b so it can upgraded), reload a backup, and then upgrade to 14.
I did this and after dealing with a bunch of other problems (database password problems which many other people are getting after restoring a backup), got what I think is a working FreePBX 14 with my old Endpoint Manager configuration. Not a great solution, as it took hours, but it does seem to work.

Has anyone ever had a trouble tree upgrade of FreePBX?

From 32-bit to 64-bit? The fact that you got this far was a major miracle. Honestly - six months ago, the general feeling was “the upgrade path from 32-bit to 64-bit involves screen shots and pencils.” As big a pain as this was, the manual method was worse (having done a couple of those already).

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.