How to login to all the Queues I am a Dynamic Member of at once

Is there a way for me to login to all the Queues I am a Dynamic Member of at once with 1 login code?

TIA
Robert

No *45 will log you into all queue if you do not pass it a queue number. It looks into each queue that you are set to be a dynamic member of and logs you in or out. You have to make sure in each queue in freepbx you have added your extension to the dynamic agent list.

I have tried that and I dialed *45 and nothing happens and I am not logged in to all to Queues I am a Dynamic member of. What are the instructions that you suggest?

On FreePBX 2.10 you can use *45 feature code for that

I have FreePBX 2.10 and *45 only allows me to log in to 1 Queue at a time not all my Queues that I am Dynamically a member of. I am trying to login to all the Queues at once that I am Dynamically a member of.

I had the same problem, and managed to solve it by what tonyclewis said plus checking the “generate device hints” dialog box on queue settings.
You have to check it in every queue You have, and save new settings - should be fine:)

I checked the box generate hints clicked submit and applied config
and then the instructions are to do 45(extension number)(Queue number) that just gave me a fast busy.

Can you give me the detailed instructions of how it works for you please.

Thanks so much
Robert

can someone delete this coach person and all their posts