How to force license to refresh

I registered my PBX for the 1 year free Extension Routing module online (did the checkout for $0.00, etc) and my PBX still shows “Extension Routes is not registered”. Is there a way to refresh this? I tried disabling the module, reloading, re-enabling and reloading again and this didn’t do the trick.

You should be able to follow the wiki at https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/Installing+Purchased+Commercial+Modules

Thank you for the suggestion but I’ve tried that already and it doesn’t work. The Activation admin shows only ‘Sys Admin’ as a registered module and no amount of clicking ‘Update Activation’ changes that.

Have you checked with Sangoma Support through a ticket? I’m pretty sure they know how to do this.

Not yet, I opted to try here first so as not to open a ticket unnecessarily if it was an easy fix.

My guess, you assigned it to a wrong deployment.

Not according to the ID’s that are listed. It doesn’t appear there are any free options for opening a ticket, am I missing something?

Support ticket of type Customer Service & Billing should work if you can’t open a commercial module ticket.

Igaetz, thank you for both the information and the moderation of this topic, it was starting to veer into an ugly direction and it’s a credit to you and your company that you moderated it so quickly.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.