How to fetch Calls logs using REST Api

I am running FreePBX 14.0.1.14. I have Installed the REST API module.

According to Documentation I have Used the Curl command given in the documentation using my Token & server url. Following is what I get:

% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed 100 238 0 238 0 0 801 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 1515{"error":{"type":"Exception","message":"Attempted to loa d Rest with a hint of \/var\/www\/html\/admin\/modules\/rest\/Rest.class.php and it didn't exist","file":"\/var\/www\/html\/admin\/lib raries\/BMO\/Self_Helper.class.php","line":161}}

My goal is to retrieve the unanswered calls of a queue as json.
Can someone help me how to solve this. Or What are my other options.

Thanks in advance

That documentation is for our commercial module called CRM Link not for the API module. The old API module does not have ant documentation and you would need to review the code to understand how it works but it’s very limited.

I would deliberately avoid using the REST API for this and go straight to the database. The tables you are looking for are the CDR and CEL tables in the asteriskcdrdb database. Just go straight to the source and grab the data that way. If you modify the permissions on the table, you can even set it up so that you can pull the data from other servers.

1 Like

Sorry for late reply, Thanks the help. I took your mentioned approach.