How to extract the mobile number ("follow my" module) from the astdb for the AGI-script?

Hello
I have a script that runs when the call hang up

[macro-dial-ringall-predial-hook]
exten => s,1,Noop(Entering user defined context macro-dial-ringall-predial-hook in extensions_custom.conf)
exten => s,n,Set(CHANNEL(hangup_handler_push)=send_sms,s,1)
exten => s,n,MacroExit

[macro-dial-hunt-predial-hook]
exten => s,1,Noop(Entering user defined context macro-dial-hunt-predial-hook in extensions_custom.conf)
exten => s,n,Set(CHANNEL(hangup_handler_push)=send_sms,s,1)
exten => s,n,MacroExit

[send_sms]
exten => s,1,Noop(Entering user defined context send_sms in extensions_custom.conf)
exten => s,n,AGI(sms/sms.php,${CONNECTEDLINE(num)},${DIALSTATUS},${CDR(dstchannel)})
exten => s,n,Return

when the call ends with the status CANCEL and ANSWER
in the logs I see the corresponding entries and my script works

Executing [s@send_sms:2] AGI("SIP/646832-sip-0000014e", "sms/sms.php,113,ANSWER,Local/XXXXXXXXXXX@from-internal-00000067;1") in new stack

or

Executing [s@send_sms:2] AGI("SIP/646832-0000004b", "sms/sms.php,113,CANCEL,Local/XXXXXXXXXXX@from-internal-0000001a;1") in new stack

XXXXXXXXXXX - operator’s mobile phone recorded in the “follow me” module

however, if the call ends with a BUSY status I get this message

Executing [s@send_sms:2] AGI("SIP/646832-sip-00000198", "sms/sms.php,113,CHANUNAVAIL,") in new stack

and my script doesn’t work

in this regard, I have a question for respected experts
how can I take from the astdb the mobile phone number (“follow me” module) corresponding to the internal number (${CONNECTEDLINE(num)}) and pass it as an argument when starting the script?
instead of this entry ${CDR(dstchannel)}

[send_sms]
    exten => s,1,Noop(Entering user defined context send_sms in extensions_custom.conf)
    *here is some command to extract a mobile number from the astdb*
    exten => s,n,AGI(sms/sms.php,${CONNECTEDLINE(num)},${DIALSTATUS},${Mobile Number})
    exten => s,n,Return

Thanks for attention

The follow me destinations for a particular extension are in the database key:

/AMPUSER/xxxx/followme/grplist

where the x’s are the ext number. It will return a list of numbers separated by a - character. I’m not sure this approach will get you anywhere, since you won’t be able to tell which of the numbers in the list answered.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.