How to edit res_digium_phone_devices.conf

I have a problem extension and that extension is missing some lines of code from res_digium_phone_devices.conf that exists for all the other users but I cannot figure out how to edit this file and put those lines of code in for the one extension that is having a problem.

Disregard, I was able to find that I can use Putty to SSH in as root user

[root@uc-51459655 asterisk]# head res_digium_phone_devices.conf
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------;
;          Do NOT edit this file as it is auto-generated by FreePBX.             ;
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------;
; For information on adding additional paramaters to this file, please visit the ;
; FreePBX.org wiki page, or ask on IRC. This file was created by the new FreePBX ;
; BMO - Big Module Object. Any similarity in naming with BMO from Adventure Time ;
; is totally deliberate.                                                         ;

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.