How to connect sangoma phone to a company so can lodge RMA support ticket

So I am currently trying to submit an RMA on a phone that was damaged in shipping, however, I can not currently do this as the device is not appearing as a registered product under the company.

Issue being I have no idea how to get the phones linked to the portal correctly (bought from sangoma portal) to happen given this scenario.

• Under the customer company, no deployment is registered, and under the deployment, no phones are registered.
  • but in reverse, the phones are linked to the deployment and listed under phones in sangoma portal ( so can’t claim a product as its already claimed), and under the deployment, it is linked to a company.

Any help on where to go and how to start solving this problem would be much appreciated.

Go to your phone list and adopt the MAC address

Thanks, unfortunately when i go to the phone list in the portal, all phones are listed with mac addresses. I go ahead and claim the product any way via the mac address and receive a “Your organization already has access to this product.” message.

Is there some where else i am supposed to be looking as everything eventually directs me back to this page?

Did you search for that MAC in that list?

I guess you’ll need to open a ticket with Sangoma.

I can’t understand what the problem is, but you should be able to open a ticket of type “Phone Hardware”. If for some reason that won’t work, open a ticket of type “Customer Service and Billing”.

Thanks for the support guys, looks like there was a system delay in linking the account, pbx and phones together in the sangoma portal. This was preventing me selecting the appropriate hardware when trying to submit the RMA.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.