How to change limit characters of secret'Extension

Hi
I installed the new version of elastix 2.4.0
but i have a problem with secret in extension. I have 50 IP phone and set secret with 2 characters but this version minimum need 6 characters.
Please help me how to change limited of minimum length.
thanks for help me

Elastix forked FreePBX so I’m not sure how accurate this data will be, but in FreePBX if you need to disable strong secrets you will open the advanced settings module and then under Device Settings change the Require Strong Secrets Option to False. In FreePBX you can still run Weak Password Detection to identify extensions with weak passwords, and I understand that some hardware may not work with strong passwords, but in general the best practice is to use them. the latest beta will actually auto-generate a 32 digit alpha-numeric password when creating an extension. You can also get around the strong secrets requirement without changing the default settings in the advanced menu by importing your extensions with the Bulk Extensions module.

Hi,
When you remove these lines below from /var/www/html/modules/pbxadmin/js/script.js.php

// Used on the extensions/devices page to make sure a strong password is used
function weakSecret()
{
var password = document.getElementById(‘devinfo_secret’).value;
var origional_password = document.getElementById(‘devinfo_secret_origional’).value;

if (password == origional_password)
{
return false;
}

if (password.length <= 5)
{
alert(’<?php echo _("The secret must be at minimum six characters in length."); ?>’);
return true;
}

if (password.match(/[a-z].[a-z]/i) == null || password.match(/\d\D\d/) == null)
{
alert(’<?php echo _("The secret must contain at least two numbers and two letters."); ?>’);
return true;
}
return false;
}

any combination of password can be entered.