How do I enable scheduled backup?

Hi,
I am testing “backup & restore” module of FreePBX 12, and wondering how to configure scheduled backup. So far, I set “Hourly” backup to save archive to local storage, but it is not happening. Manual backup by clicking “and Run” button works though.

Ah, I think I solved the issue…

When I checked /var/log/cron, I saw error message saying I don’t have “/home/asterisk” directory.

Oct 1 13:17:01 srv-pbx CROND[7177]: (asterisk) CMD ([ -x /var/www/html/admin/modules/dashboard/scheduler.php ] && /var/www/html/admin/modules/dashboard/scheduler.php)
Oct 1 13:17:01 srv-pbx CROND[7177]: (CRON) ERROR chdir failed (/home/asterisk): No such file or directory

Which is true, I was following below installation instruction, (My setup is FreePBX12 on CentOS 7), and created asterisk user without home directory with "adduser asterisk -M -c “Asterisk User”.

Solution for me was to add home page to asterisk. I used “mkhomedir_helper asterisk” command to add “/home/asterisk”, then I started to see archives in “/var/spool/asterisk/backup” directory.

Oct 1 13:30:01 srv-pbx CROND[7855]: (asterisk) CMD ([ -x /var/www/html/admin/modules/dashboard/scheduler.php ] && /var/www/html/admin/modules/dashboard/scheduler.php)
Oct 1 13:31:01 srv-pbx CROND[7887]: (asterisk) CMD ([ -x /var/www/html/admin/modules/dashboard/scheduler.php ] && /var/www/html/admin/modules/dashboard/scheduler.php)