How do I automatically redial if there's no response or respondent is busy?

How do I automatically redial if there’s no response or respondent is busy?
Also, I would like server to call me back when connection is established.

Use the Camp-On Feature.

1 Like

Excuse me, is there any guide how to configure and use it? Thanks.

You should be able to find what you need with Google and a little bit of trial and error.

Obviously, no, I cannot.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Extension A calls extension B, B is not answering (or rejects the call, or busy with another extension while call waiting is enabled). Extenion A hangs up. Immediately extension A dials *82 (Camp-On Request).
Beep is played and call is hanged up.
Then nothing is happening.
Why Camp-On doesn’t work? Is everything I do is right? What’s the problem?

Camp On is not something we would invest time into anymore. Very people use it and it never worked right in Asterisk and with PJSIP in asterisk 12 and newer their is no support for it and they have no plans of ever adding it.

1 Like

OK, thanks for your answer. I googled about it and came to the conclusion that Camp-On is not the right feature to solve the problem. Is there other way to solve it?
The problem is: How do I automatically redial if there’s no response or respondent is busy? Also, I would like server to call me back when connection is established. Here is my thread about it. How do I automatically redial if there’s no response or respondent is busy?

Thanks.

You can do that from your phone. On Yealink go to Menu / Call Features / Others / Auto Redial, then enable the function and specify thre rdial interval and redial times. I`m also looking to find the way of doing it on Grandstream.