How can I compile PHP extensions on FreePBX-32bit-6.12.65?

Hello,

I installed a Virtual Machine from FreePBX-32bit-6.12.65.iso (Apache 2.2.15 - PHP 5.3.28 - MySQL).

It works well but I need to connect Asterisk/PHPAGI/PHP also with Advantage Database Server, not only MySQL.

I tested odbc connector, it works but it’s too slow, so I need to install the PHP extension adsphp-11.10.0.24 which makes native connection betweek PHP and Advantage Database Server.

The problem is that PHP is already installed and configured with a lot of extensions: I can’t rebuild PHP from source and I don’t have PHP source to build the extension.

I tryed with PHPIZE but it seems to generate ad invalid php extension.

This is what I’ve done:

I extracted adsphp-11.10.0.24 and I executed setup.pl, when the procedure asked for PHP source I set path /usr/include/php and then the procedure put all in /usr/local/ads/php .

Now I should execute ./buildconf command from PHP surce directory but i don’t have it.

Then I go back to adsphp-11.10.0.24/setup.files/ext/ where i find “config.m4” and i run

phpize

./configure --with-php-config=/usr/bin/php-config

make

make test

then “make test” ends with…

PHP Warining: PHP Startup: Invalid library (maybe not a PHP library) ‘advantage.so’ in Unknown on line 0

(repeated 4 times)

Any idea?

Anyone needed to add a PHP extension?
I tryed with PHPIZE, can it be the right way?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.