Having a hard time making this work right. I can send outbound texts but inbound replies just bounce back to the sender and look like the PBX is parroting it. I tried a few more this morning as I’ve been playing with the firewall and trunks with no luck.
Installing that module seems to have added all the needed IPs to the firewall.
Per VI I created a new endpoint group (existing groups can not be converted) to have SMS enabled and as type Sangoma PBX. I moved some DIDs in. On the DIDs I set SMS to SIP. After entering the key into the module on the PBX there appears to be some connectivity as I can send out from UCP and I can assign the DIDs with SMS enabled to a UCP user.
In the module next to Asterisk Registration Status it says Rejected.
VI sees the inbound texts but on their end it shows “subscriber not found” and suggested I verify the IPs are allowed through the firewall (I tried this with the firewall off completely to make sure) and to read the wiki article again.
PBX Version: 18.104.22.168
Asterisk Version: 16.17.0