Help with Restoring Entire Backup Set

Hello. I was hoping someone could offer me some advice with a problem I am having. I work for a company using Trixbox CE 2.6.2.5. We have 2 servers, one of which is in use, and one that we would restore the backup to for disaster recovery purposes. On our main server, we do a daily backup of the Voicemail, System Recordings, System Configuration, and CDR. To test the backup, I have done a restore on our 2nd Trixbox server and selected “Restore Entire Backup Set”. Everything seems to work and I then apply the configuration changes afterwards. However, afterwards when I look at the extensions on our second server, they do not match the extensions on our main server.

Could someone offer some advice as to why the extensions are not matching even though I am restoring the configuration from our main server? I would appreciate any help that could help me resolve this issue.

Alternatively, if there is a way I can export the extensions from our main server and import them to our second server, that would work for what I am trying to accomplish as well.

Thank you for any help any of you can provide.