This is my first deployment of freepbx/pbxact. It isnt as easy as digium switchvox I am used to. However, I see this as a learning curve.
I have 2 issues; Phonebook Directory and Permission to var/www/html
Phonebook Directory; I have read lots of articles and I realised there must be xml file for the IPPhones. I got some on this forum and I have tried to implement them. In doing that, I encountered the 2nd problem.
var/www/html permisssion; I uploaded the the php file for yealink and i could not execute the file. Also, I cannot view the dirctory on my browser - http://pbx-ipaddress/phonebook. I tried using the provisioning port http://pbx-ipaddress:84/phonebook. I always get error 404.
I need urgent help in resolving this. This project must be delivered on Monday 13th July 2020.
PS: I am using PBXact