Help. Experiencing audio cut out on the upstream side

First, I am not very familliar with Linux, or Asterisk CLI. I have done most things from the WEBGUI. I am very technically inclined, but IT Admin is my “second job” here at work.

One of my two systems it experiencing audio cut out on the upstream side of the channel. Regardless of weather it is originated or terminated by freepbx. Just the person “on the outside” is hearing cutout, while our employees hear clear signal. It is “consistently intermittent” ha ha. Just to say that it is frequent, but not every call.

Actually, I am taking some heat from the bosses on this since that is the retail location. The original system here at headquarters was online since August and has been fine.

I suspect that it could be upstream bandwidth but I am not sure and don’t know how to test other than MTR wich when left to run for a few minutes can show packet loss on some TWC switches, I get about the same MTR results at Home Office and no problems.

I believe all devices are using 711u

“Problem” System
1.1007.210.58 on a MSI P4 MOBO with 1GB RAM
5 Cisco SPA303, 1 Cisco SPA 504G with sidecar, 1 Panasonic KXTGP550 w 3 TPA50 Cordless
Connected to Cisco RV042 Router (QOS set to priority for UDP 5060,10001-20000)
Time Warner 15/2 on Ubee modem (Bridged Mode)
SIP VOXLINE Incoming Trunks
SIP VOXLINE Outgoing Trunks
SIP SIPSTATION Outgoing Trunks
IAX Trunk to/from Home Office

Is there any other things to test? The MSI Box is old, the HDD is IDE and OLD, Is there a way to test the NIC. I will have a Dell SC440 and T100 (after upgrading my SBS 2003 servers to PE1950’s) and I will probably use one for Retail Store PBX

I have the same upstream at the other location (less populated area though)
My inbound is POTS at other location, but my other system at home office works fine and is similar

“Good” System
1.1007.210.58 on a MSI P4 MOBO with 2GB RAM
25 Cisco SPA303
Connected to Cisco RV042 Router (QOS set to priority for UDP 5060,10001-20000)
Time Warner 20/2 on SMC modem (Bridged Mode)
Incoming 4 Time Warner POTS Lines to Cisco SPA8800
SIP SIPSTATION Outgoing Trunks
IAX Trunk to/from Retail Store