Help debugging error - res_pjsip.c:4464 endpt_send_request: Error 120022 'Invalid argument' sending OPTIONS request to endpoint

I have a PBXact system, and it was working fine with all extensions. I have two extensions that are Yealink DECT phones, again that worked well for a long time. I am not sure if it the a module update, or a firmware update to the phones, but now both DECT extensions can make calls just fine, but incoming calls no longer ring on the phones.

So I thought let’s go look at the log and figure this out, and I see plenty of the following errors in the full file, which I suspect is the cause of the extensions no longer ringing:

[2021-08-13 14:17:03] ERROR[22607]: res_pjsip.c:4464 endpt_send_request: Error 120022 'Invalid argument' sending OPTIONS request to endpoint 260
[2021-08-13 14:17:04] ERROR[31154]: res_pjsip.c:4464 endpt_send_request: Error 120022 'Invalid argument' sending OPTIONS request to endpoint 261

I thought I would just put the extensions in debug, but it looks like under pjsip I don’t have the same option to do that like I did with sip. Will have to go look up how to debug pjsip I suppose. If anyone has run into this one, and can toss me any pointers it would be helpful…

pjsip set logger on
is analogous to
sip set debug on

As a quick fix, try disabling qualify for the extension.

Thanks for the tip, that will be useful.

I did sorta figure out what is up, but not completely. I also run IPv6 in the network, and it had been running fine to the phones. Something changed, as I just switched back to connecting to the PBX with IPv4 and all works right.

IPv6 had been running fine for months locally, so not sure what changed, but will try and see if I can figure it out as I have time…

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.