Help configuring FreePBX trunk with Flyingvoice 5120 FXO

Hi,
i have this situation. Fritzbox router with dual FXS output configured with the same telephone number (if I connect an analog telephone the lines work correctly).
Flyingvoice 5120 with 2 FXO inputs connected to the Fritzbox FXS router outputs. Cloud with FreePBX 15. I correctly configured 1 outgoing trunk and 1 incoming line and it works great, the problem is when I go to configure the second line, FreePBX stops working. The VoIP line has a single national number but dual channels, so it has the ability to receive two calls at the same time.
Can anyone help me with the setup?
Thank you.

I solved by bypassing the problem. As also explained on this link https://support.yeastar.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360029277433-Filter-a-double-call-from-the-same-number need an additional telephone line to make the incoming call route work correctly. But now the problem is with the outgoing calls: I can’t make more than 1 outgoing call even if I have configured the double outgoing route with a different CID. Where am I wrong?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.