HA install failing

Hello, I am trying to install FreePBX with the HA module. Everything completes, except the last 3 items. I’m running FreePBX 13 with an AsteriskNOW distro. Can anyone tell me how I need to proceed?

While trying to run “amportal start” I get this error as well. I do not remember setting the 172 addresses. The cluster address is the default private address given.

Please wait…

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘PDOException’ with message ‘SQLSTATE[HY000 ] [2003] Can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘172.19.1.xxx’ (110)’ in /var/www/html/ admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:99
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php(99): PDO->construct(‘m ysql:host=172…’, ‘freepbxuser’, ‘a41bb2d5e2d1’)
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FreePBX.class.php(69): FreePBX\Database->
construct(Object(FreePBX))
#2 /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php(141): FreePBX->__construct(Array)
#3 /etc/freepbx.conf(9): require_once(’/var/www/html/a…’)
#4 Command line code(5): include_once(’/etc/freepbx.co…’)
#5 {main}

Next exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘172.19.1.xxx’ (110)::SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can’t connect to My SQL server on ‘172.19.1.xxx’ (110)’ in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.func tions.php:202
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php(102): die_freepbx(‘SQLST ATE[HY000]…’, Object(PDOException))
#1 in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php on line 202
/usr/local/sbin/amportal: line 44: Whoops\Exception\ErrorException:: command not found
FATAL: can not find freepbx_engine to start Asterisk

For some reason mysql hasn’t started. This needs a commercial support ticket, and you’ll get much quicker help there - can you go to https://portal.sangoma.com/ and create the ticket there?

In the interim, to get your machine up and working again, you can edit /etc/freepbx.conf and change the dbhost back to 127.0.0.1, from the 172 address.

Thanks Rob. I have opened a support ticket. If I find a solution I’ll report back.