GUI Issues - Contact Manager

After updating modules i now get an error, this error occurs when going to the contact manager, also when trying to save any extension. The error i get is;

Whoops \ Exception \ ErrorException (E_ERROR)

Zend OPcache class loading error, class FreePBX\modules\Contactmanager, function install

I’m a little unsure on how to fix this issue.

Hi

Please check your modules to not have any Disable module.
fwconsole ma list
fwconsole ma enable xxxxx --> If you have Disable module you can enable from this command

Thanks.

i did have pms disabled, i’ve just enabled it and i get the same thing.

The rest are enabled other than…

vqplus | | Not Installed (Locally available)

I’m also getting this in a red bar at the top of the dashboard.

The command "cd /var/www/html/admin/modules/pm2/node && mkdir -p /home/asterisk/.pm2 && mkdir -p /var/www/html/admin/modules/pm2/node/logs && export HOME=/home/asterisk && export PM2_HOME=/home/asterisk/.pm2 && export ASTLOGDIR=/var/log/asterisk && export ASTVARLIBDIR=/var/lib/asterisk && export PATH=$HOME/.node/bin:$PATH && export NODE_PATH=$HOME/.node/lib/node_modules:$NODE_PATH && export MANPATH=$HOME/.node/share/man:$MANPATH && /var/www/html/admin/modules/pm2/node/node_modules/pm2/bin/pm2 jlist" failed. Exit Code: 139(Segmentation violation) Working directory: /var/www/html/admin Output: ================ Error Output: ================ sh: line 1: 24807 Segmentation fault /var/www/html/admin/modules/pm2/node/node_modules/pm2/bin/pm2 jlist

File:/var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/process/Process.php:239

Your system has serious issues. The first one is opcache failure. That’s in the php binary. We can’t control that. The second one is a segmentation violation. Again an issue with php not freepbx.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.