We have built out functionality using the new GraphQL API, then over the weekend we did a reboot and backup on our system and after it came back up GraphQL stopped responding, even from the web interface. We were then running FreePBX 15, so we decided that maybe upgrading to the latest would fix it, however it did not. We are now fully upgraded to the latest FreePBX 16 (and we’re running FreePBX Distro) however the GQL will not respond. There are no related errors in any of the logs, I’m quite stumped.
I have also tried uninstalling, removing, and reinstalling the PBX API Module.
I did find this in the gql_api_error.log but seems unrelated:
2022-02-15 09:33:00 - stdClass Object ( [message] => Field "destinationConnection" of type "String" must not have a sub selection. [extensions] => stdClass Object ( [category] => graphql ) [locations] => Array (  => stdClass Object ( [line] => 20 [column] => 59 ) )