I have 2 extensions out of 18 in FreePBX that will not register with the server. When the extensions were created (over a year ago) they worked fine. We use Grandstream VoIP phones and are a small office. Both phones are GPX1625. All phones and FreePBX server are on the same switch.
Work done so far.
- Reset SIP password
- Moved GPX1625 to new network drop
- Updated Firmware on GPX1625
- Updated FreePBX modules
- Factory reset GPX1625 and re-configured
- Swapped GXP1625 with a working GPX1405 (same results - no registration)
- Completed a WireShark PCAP capture from the GPX1625. Verified that syn requests are sent to the FreePBX server but there are no responses.
This last step has me questioning why this extension will not register while I have other Grandstream phone that register just fine.
Any thoughts on where to go from here?