Google Voice/Chan Motif upgrade issue

Greetings,

After reading the blog at Nerdvittles I went ahead and downloaded the PIAF ISO from SourceForge.

I’ve had a heck of a tough time getting this thing to work correctly, but I finally got it running with Google Voice and Csipsimple on my smartphone.

Unfortunately, thinking it would be a good idea, I went into the Module Admin section and downloaded updates for all the modules that were marked outdated. After doing this, a new problem began with Google Voice.

Prior to updating the Google Voice/Motif module, when registering a Google Voice number it would only ask for the Google username, not the Google email address. After the update, FreePBX appends ‘@gmail.com’ to the username. Because of this, the Google account now shows Disconnected no matter what I type in.

Interestingly, prior to updating the Google Voice/Motif module, I added three Google Voice accounts and these accounts still connect fine. Now after installing the module update for Google Voice/Motif, if I add a new Google Voice account it shows Disconnected. Yes, I’ve verified that the Google account name, password and Google Voice phone number are correct.

I’ve already disposed a great amount of time getting this fuxer to work correctly, so I’m increasingly annoyed at this thing now screwing up after installing a module update. I would be greatly thankful if someone knows what’s the deal and could shed some insight. I’m very much a Linux/FreePBX newbie so beyond following the very scattered and inconsistent documentation online, I’m at a loss.

Here’s some info pertaining to the build I’m running.

PIAF Installed Version = 2.0.6.4 under HARDWARE
FreePBX Version = 2.11.0.0rc1.5
Running Asterisk Version = 11.3.0
Asterisk Source Version = 11.3.0
Dahdi Source Version = 2.6.2
Libpri Source Version = 1.4.12
Operating System = CentOS release 6.4 (Final) <>
Kernel Version = 2.6.32-358.2.1.el6.i686 - 32 Bit
Google Voice/Chan Motif = 2.11.10

Thanks in advance

The most recent update was simply a cosmetic update with a badly coded include. So sorry for that. 2.11.11 should set you straight.

In response to appending the @gmail. It’s been that way since day 1 of release. Nothing has changed in that regard.

Oh alright. Prior to this update, I remember it specifically said not to include the ‘@gmail.com’ in the username. That’s why I thought that’s the reason it broke.

I installed the latest update you posted. It works now.

Thank you!!!