Globable and group black list

Hi

FreePBX Ver16.

I am trying to achieve the following.

We have a separate did for each client that has 10 extensions.

I need a global black list for all clients ie all scammer numbers that will be dumped ( or sent to Lenny )

Then for each client a separate black list that they choose.

I know I can add all the scammer numbers + the client black list together for every client but that is a lot of replication.

Or is there another way to achieve this.

Any help pointers appreciated.

Cheers

I need a global black list for all clients ie all scammer numbers that will be dumped

Blacklist Module - PBX GUI - Documentation (freepbx.org)

Then for each client a separate black list that they choose.

Set the inbound route for each did to a dynamic route. Use the dynamic route to evaluate if the call id is on the customer list or not. If yes, end the call, otherwise route it on.

Dynamic Routes Module - PBX GUI - Documentation (freepbx.org)

Thanks for the quick response.

So I build a MySQL database (blacklist) with say fields
userID( the user being Called )
BlacklistNO ( the blacklisted number )

Select * from ‘ blacklist’ where userID = “clientID” and blacklisNO = “ callerID ‘

1. How does the result get interpreted? Eg if no result goto ivrMain else. Goto Lenny.

2. How do I get the userID.

Cheers

Blacklists for udp/5060 are currently north of 200000, but a complete waste of resources because the clever blacklisted host will be someone else in three minutes. Seriously, BTDT more than once !

Hy Dicko,

I am talking about scammers callerID to reduce the barrage of telesales and phishing calls.

You can use FUNC_ODBC() to query [even a remote] database. Then, you can use a custom Trunk context to intercept all incoming calls.

[from-trunk-toolfolks]
exten => _.,1,Noop(Checking if caller is blacklisted in global blacklist)
exten => _.,n,GotoIf($["foo${ODBC_REMOTEMSSQL(${CALLERID(num)})}" != "foo"]?lenny,s,1:from-pstn,${EXTEN},1)

You could use the dnid description on the inbound route. Or some other systematic method.

Until the current proposed legislation kicks in, pay no attention to any offered CID , it is either correct and verified or complete BS.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.