Gauging interest in what will probably be my final Asterisk support project

I’ve been working on a program that will automate billing for my business so my wife can more easily take it over after I’m gone. The program is called “citrusdb” and was abandoned by the original author about four years ago. I talked to him and he doesn’t care about updates, so it would be starting a new trunk on my GitHub page.

It doesn’t require a server of it’s own (like TimeTrex does) but it was a PITA to get started. I loaded it up on my “services” server. From there, is was a lot of find and replace to get it to work with PHP7 and the latest version of MariaDB. Oh, and the server runs on NetBSD.

Now that I’ve got it basically working, I was wondering if anyone in the community is interested, and would be willing to take over the code management. There are still a couple of things I need to finish (like getting the Version 3 API for Voip Innovations working) but right now, it seems to be working and it ready for at least a Beta.

If you’re interested in trying it out, let me know. If you might be willing to take on the code management, DM me and we can work out the details.

I’m not interested, but is it out of line to ask why this will be your last?

You going to update your github with the changes? I’m still seeing the original fork with no updates.

Renal Cell Carcinoma.

2 Likes

Yeah, as soon as I get the VI Interface thing written.

So sorry to read that. I wish you the best.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.