Fwconsole PHP Fatal error: During inheritance of ArrayAccess

Hello. I try to update with the onlineupdate.

First I Upgrade my system (Debian buster) … I install higher PHP version.

Upgarde not running and after the fwconsole not run anymore. I switch back to PHP version, I use before but still the same error.

fwconsole restart

PHP Fatal error: During inheritance of ArrayAccess: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function freepbx_error_handler(), 4 passed in /var/www/html/admin/l
ibraries/Composer/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Exception/FrameCollection.php on line 20 and exactly 5 expected in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php:306
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Exception/FrameCollection.php(20): freepbx_error_handler()
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(444): include(’…’)
#2 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(322): Composer\Autoload\includeFile()
#3 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
#4 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Run.php(117): class_exists()
#5 /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php(135): Whoops\Run->register()
#6 /etc/freepbx.conf(9): require_once(’…’)
#7 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole(12): include_once(’…’)
#8 {main} in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Exception/FrameCollection.php on line 20

hope someone can help
thanks

What version of PHP are you attempting to do this on? What version did you originally try that was “higher”?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.