Fresh Installation, unable to access control panel

Good evening,

I have been trying to get this working the whole day, and have finally given up, and am asking for some help :slight_smile:

I have undertaken a fresh installation of Asterisk:
Asterisk 11.3.0, Copyright © 1999 - 2012 Digium, Inc…
Connected to Asterisk 11.3.0 currently running on ns1 (pid = 570)

I have then followed your installation instructions as per:
http://wiki.freepbx.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1409028

I am running the latest version of Ubuntu with all updates available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description: Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS
Release: 12.04
Codename: precise

The problem I am experiencing is that I just receive a blank screen when trying to access an of the directories. e.g. http://hostname/freepbx/admin/config.php

I have checked the permissions on the web folder, and they are owned by asterisk.asterisk.

I have performed a chmod on /var/lib/php5 incase it was a session problem, but this did not help.

The only error I receive in apache2/error.log is:
File does not exist: /var/www/favicon.ico which is extremely helpful!

Any advice, or paths to now take would be very very much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Ian

I receive the following when performing amportal a ma installall:

[FATAL] unknown type: [CONF_TYPE_FSELECT]

Trace Back:

/asterisk/admin/libraries/freepbx_conf.class.php:1045 die_freepbx()
[0]: unknown type: [CONF_TYPE_FSELECT]

/asterisk/admin/libraries/freepbx_conf.class.php:809 freepbx_conf->_prepare_conf_value()
[0]: us
[1]: CONF_TYPE_FSELECT
[2]: 1
[3]:

/var/www/freepbx/admin/modules/core/install.php:1091 freepbx_conf->define_conf_setting()
[0]: TONEZONE
[1]:
[2]:

/var/www/freepbx/admin/modules/core/install.php:794 _core_create_update_tonezones()
[0]: us
[1]:

/asterisk/admin/libraries/module.functions.php:1382 include_once()
[0]: /var/www/freepbx/admin/modules/core/install.php

/asterisk/admin/libraries/module.functions.php:1354 _modules_doinclude()
[0]: /var/www/freepbx/admin/modules/core/install.php
[1]: core

/asterisk/admin/libraries/module.functions.php:1036 _module_runscripts()
[0]: core
[1]: install

/var/lib/asterisk/bin/module_admin:69 module_install()
[1]: 1

/var/lib/asterisk/bin/module_admin:193 doInstall()
[1]: 1

/var/lib/asterisk/bin/module_admin:732 doInstallAll()
[0]: 1

and then when I use: amportal a reload

I get this:

Fetching FreePBX settings with gen_amp_conf.php…

Error(s) have occured, the following is the retrieve_conf output:
exit: 255
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function framework_set_extmap() in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 642

With asterisk 11 things a more complicated to install on 64 bit.
You have to:
./configure --libdir=/usr/lib64 && make menuselect

and before installing FreePBX you have to
sed -i “s_/usr/lib_/usr/lib64_” asterisk.conf install_amp libfreepbx.install.php

root@ns1:/var/lib/asterisk/bin# ./module_admin list
no repos specified, using: [standard] from last GUI settings

Well this is really as far as I can get. I hope someone out there has the answer for me. Many Thanks in advance!! Ian

Module Version Status

builtin Enabled
core Not Installed (Locally available)
framework 2.11.0.0 Enabled

I am unable to install core, I am not 100% sure why. I have used module_admin to delete, download, and install the core, but with no luck, I get the same errors as above. I am not sure what to do next :s I have spent so many hours, it now seems pointless to give up and move onto something else.

Any advice would be really appreciated!!

Thanks in advance wonderful people.

Ian

I found where I can list all of the modules, I have manually installed all the modules I can. The outstanding ones are those that have “core” as a dependancy. Is it possible to install “core” manually?

Module Version Status ------------------- ----------------- ------------------- announcement 2.11.0.0 Enabled asteriskinfo 2.11.0.1 Enabled backup Not Installed (Locally available) blacklist Not Installed (Locally available) builtin Enabled callforward 2.10.0.1 Enabled callwaiting 2.10.0.1 Enabled campon 2.10.0.2 Enabled cdr Not Installed (Locally available) cidlookup 2.11.1.6 Enabled conferences 2.11.0.1 Enabled core Not Installed (Locally available) customappsreg 2.11.0.0 Enabled dashboard 2.11.0.1 Enabled daynight 2.11.0.0 Enabled directory 2.11.0.0 Enabled donotdisturb 2.10.0.1 Enabled endpointman 2.11.4.11 Enabled fax 2.10.0.6 Enabled featurecodeadmin 2.10.0.3 Enabled findmefollow 2.11.0.2 Enabled framework 2.11.0.1 Enabled fw_ari 2.10.0.5 Enabled hotelwakeup 2.11.0beta2 Enabled iaxsettings 2.10.0.3 Enabled infoservices 2.11.0.1 Enabled ivr 2.11.0.1 Enabled logfiles 2.11.0.0 Enabled music 2.11.0.1 Enabled outroutemsg 2.10.0.1 Enabled paging 2.11.0.6 Enabled parking 2.11.0.9 Enabled pinsets 2.11.0.0 Enabled printextensions 2.11.0.0 Enabled queues Not Installed (Locally available) recordings 3.3.11.9 Enabled ringgroups 2.11.0.2 Enabled setcid 2.10.0.1 Enabled sipsettings Not Installed (Locally available) sipstation 2.11.0.3 Enabled timeconditions 2.11.0.1 Enabled userpaneltab 2.11.0.0 Enabled vmblast 2.11.0.1 Enabled voicemail 2.11.0.3 Enabled weakpasswords 2.10.0.1 Enabled

Is anyone able to help? I’m really stuck here :((

Core 2.10.0.0 FreePBX Disabled; Pending upgrade to 2.11.0.1
Will not upgrade due to this error.
Debian on a Rasp Pi.

You both need to reinstall framework. Then install core.