FreePBX won't start/reload properly with retrieve_conf error: 255

Hello, I just upgraded from FreePBX 6.12.65-31 up to 10.13.66-6, running each individual upgrade script up to 10.13.66-6. I’m running with Asterisk 11. (I apologize if I’m not seeing this somewhere, do I need to upgrade to Asterisk 13?) When I log in to FreePBX, it is wanting me to Apply Config and it won’t go through. It fails with this error:

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 255

exit: 255
Unable to continue. implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /var/www/html/admin/modules/logfiles/functions.inc.php on line 201

1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

I also cannot call internal extensions, it just says “i’'m sorry” and hangs up. Also calling voicemail instantly goes to “Goodbye”. I watched the asterisk log while trying to call an extension or voicemail and it says " No entry in voicemail config file for ‘104’ " when trying to call 104 (or any other extension) or when trying to check 104’s voicemail box. I’m thinking this may all be related to the issue above where asterisk is not being able to reload properly?

Uninstall Asterisk Logfiles

That worked. I had to force it to remove as there was only a disable option in the web manager. I reinstalled the module and all is working ok now.

Would it be better to just keep this off completely, does it do any good for us?

Thank you!