FreePBX WebRTC Moduule

Hi Guys,

I’m running FreePBX 12.0.33 with Asterisk 11.15.0 and trying to get the WebRTC module working.

I have installed the pre-req modules and assigned an SSL cert to the user but when I logon to the UCP and click make call it just sits there…no errors or anything.

I’ve tested it with Chrome and Firefox and both nothing.

Any idea’s ? WebRTC is enabled for the user etc

Share the logs when you try to make the call. The JS log from browser and the asterisk cli output.

What OS are you using ? Ubuntu or centos ?

Hi Tedd,

Its ubuntu

Cheers,
Shaun

Hi Navaismo,

Sorry for the dumb question, i’m using google chrome how do I get the JS logs?..when I click the make call button there’s no output in the asterisk CLI.

Cheers,
Shaun

Sorry please ignore all that i found how to …and in asterisk I get the following.

shaunokeefeCLI>
== Using SIP RTP TOS bits 184
== Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
[2015-01-27 16:33:17] WARNING[3793][C-00000004]: chan_sip.c:10382 process_sdp: Rejecting secure audio stream without encryption details: audio 9674 RTP/SAVPF 111 103 104 9 0 8 106 105 13 126
shaunokeefe
CLI>

You have no certificate.

Hi there,

If I go into Admin / Certificate management I have a certificate I imported called FreePBX. Also in the user 2001 that cert is selected…?

MAny thanks,
Shaun

Hi,

Use Firefox, and my advise use the Firefox from another computer. I had a similar issue with my computer and turned out that for some reason my firefox keeps on sending or requesting a secure encryption/channel.
Chrome with WEBRTC does not work at all for me although it was upgraded to the latest version.

Oh and by the way if you happen to have upgraded the ubuntu after the 8th of Jan then it is likely that WEBRTC will not work for you. I have posted an issue earlier about this.