FreePBX to Teams Transfer Issues

So when FreePBX calls Teams then Teams tries to transfer the call to another Teams user… the call fails

I hope I made sense… Here is my log from SBC Mediant1000

https://pastebin.freepbx.org/view/90c39757

Could you post Asterisk logs (/var/log/asterisk/full) and SIP capture information from FreePBX’s side?

That SBC log is… something for the SBC vendor to deal with! :-1:

But one thing I can spot here is that the SBC is using a REFER method to perform a blind transfer.

Aug  3 13:11:28 local0.notice [S=44548757] [SID=ae35fe:56:832217]  REFER sip:[email protected]:5067;transport=tls SIP/2.0 
				FROM: <sip:[email protected]>;tag=d2b6514476e74386b407e5eff2004a45 
				TO: <sip:[email protected]>;tag=1c577941657 

I don’t know that FreePBX can accept this without special handling. (res_pjsip Remote Attended Transfers - Asterisk Project - Asterisk Project Wiki)

You might have to create some custom dialplan to define the external_replaces extension, per the linked guide.

Or figure out how to set the SBC to supervise the transfer and not use the REFER method.

edit: Never mind; I’m probably wrong. That REFER is not on the SBC/FreePBX call leg. If you can get the asterisk logs & SIP, that would help clarify what’s going on from FreePBX’s perspective.

I didn’t know any other way to send you this file, edge kept not responding to me