FreePBX to Teams Transfer Issues

So when FreePBX calls Teams then Teams tries to transfer the call to another Teams user… the call fails

I hope I made sense… Here is my log from SBC Mediant1000

https://pastebin.freepbx.org/view/90c39757

Could you post Asterisk logs (/var/log/asterisk/full) and SIP capture information from FreePBX’s side?

That SBC log is… something for the SBC vendor to deal with! :-1:

But one thing I can spot here is that the SBC is using a REFER method to perform a blind transfer.

Aug  3 13:11:28 local0.notice [S=44548757] [SID=ae35fe:56:832217]  REFER sip:[email protected]:5067;transport=tls SIP/2.0 
				FROM: <sip:[email protected]>;tag=d2b6514476e74386b407e5eff2004a45 
				TO: <sip:2162@FreePBX>;tag=1c577941657 

I don’t know that FreePBX can accept this without special handling. (res_pjsip Remote Attended Transfers - Asterisk Project - Asterisk Project Wiki)

You might have to create some custom dialplan to define the external_replaces extension, per the linked guide.

Or figure out how to set the SBC to supervise the transfer and not use the REFER method.

edit: Never mind; I’m probably wrong. That REFER is not on the SBC/FreePBX call leg. If you can get the asterisk logs & SIP, that would help clarify what’s going on from FreePBX’s perspective.

I didn’t know any other way to send you this file, edge kept not responding to me

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.