Freepbx time is an hour ahead of trixbox time. -RESOLVED-

Hello,

I realize my versions are old. Just today my asterisk gui shows the time an hour and 5 minutes ahead of the trixbox time.

I rebooted the server on Sunday after power was restored. That was the first time the server had been rebooted since I came to the company a few months ago.

Today was the first day we noticed that the time conditions were being enforced at the wrong time. It probably happened yesterday and we didn’t notice.

I would like to know where and how I set the current date and time for asterisk.

The trixbox shows the correct time. Please be as specific as you can I am a newbie and am doing the best I can in administering the system. I am familiar with the gui but not cli. Below are my revs from a previous post.

Thanks

Paul…

Trixbox version Version: 1.2.3
Kernel Version 2.6.9-34.0.2.ELsmp (SMP)
Distro Name CentOS release 4.4 (Final)
Created by phpSysInfo-2.5.2_rc2 on Sep 23, 2008 at 01:08 PM (this is the correct time)

Hardware Information
Processors 2
Model Pentium III (Katmai)
CPU Speed 547.41 MHz
Cache Size 512 KB
System Bogomips 2189.87

Version
Asterisk 1.2.12.1 built by root @ localhost.localdomain on a i686 running Linux on 2006-10-18 18:35:57

UTC
Verbosity is at least 1

RESOLVED: Look here http://www.freepbx.org/forum/freepbx/installation/total-newbie-questions-re-date-and-time-on-phones