FreePBX System Status alerts

I’ve got FreePBX 2.9.0.7 up and running, basic functions work well but I’m trying to clean up some loose ends that I may have inadvertently left behind. Please see the messages below, I would be grateful to any input on how to clear them.

For the webcallback module, I have tried installing it. It will always say successful but when reloading the system it is still 2.9.0.1. Is this related to the agi-bin failure (IE the failure causes 2.9.0.3 to not install/rollback to 2.0.9.1)?

I’m not entirely clear on why the parking lot is having issues, but then again I don’t quite understand how to set it up.

For the device and user hints issue, I’ve scoured the advanced settings page and found NOTHING about setting ‘dynamically generate hints’.

There is 1 module available for online upgrade
webcallback 2.9.0.3 (current: 2.9.0.1)
Added 47 seconds ago
(freepbx.NEWUPDATES)

Error There are 1 bad destinations
DEST STATUS: EMPTY
Parking Lot
Added 40 seconds ago
(retrieve_conf.BADDEST)

Error Failed to copy from module agi-bin
Retrieve conf failed to copy file(s) from a module’s agi-bin dir: mkdir(): File exists
mkdir(): File exists
Added 40 seconds ago
(retrieve_conf.CPAGIBIN)

Warning Device & User Hints Issue
You are set to Device and User mode but are not set to ‘Dynamically Generate Hints’ which can result in improper phone state behavior. This can be changed on the Advanced Settings page, check the tooltip for specific configuration details.
Added 4 weeks, 1 days, 23 hours, 4 minutes ago
(framework.NO_DYNAMICHINTS)

Notice 1 New modules are available
The following new modules are available for download. Click delete icon on the right to remove this notice.
webcallback (2.9.0.3)
Added 3 weeks, 16 hours, 2 minutes ago
(freepbx.NEWMODS)