My FreePBX box is 220.127.116.11. I have 500 extensions. Adding extensions was working perfectly, but today when I hit the 500th extension, a weird bug appeared. When I used to add an extension and hit submit, yes it would take a little while but no more than 30 seconds. Now that I’ve hit the 500th extension, when I hit submit, it just stays in a submission loop forever. Usually, it takes me back to the extensions list once the extension is added. I let it sit for 10 minutes, and it still stayed on submitting…(I usually use chrome)
As a test, I opened a different browser (Firefox), and the apply config button was there. So I applied the config and sure enough if I browse extensions, the new added extension is there, Yet from the browser I added it from (Chrome) it is still stuck in a submission loop never to go to the extensions page.
As another test, I submitted the extension from the gui from Firefox, SAME THING, the system sits in the submission loop…now if I open a browser I DID NOT submit the extention with, I can see the added extension, and I can apply the config from the browser I DID NOT add the extension from. This is so weird. Here are the things I’ve tried to solve the issue:
A. Cleared the cache in firefox and chome
B. Cleaed all data in firefox and chrome
C Applied updates to the FreePBX
D. Reboot FreePBX
E. Went to another computer and tried from Firefox and Chrome…same Issue.
None of the tried solutions solved the submission loop. All other options and the webpage/freepbx GUI load fast, but when I submit an extension I see this problem from any browser, and have to switch browsers to finish the extension add process…