FreePBX Registration Issue

Hi Stewart,
One alarming issue when I rebuilt/reconfigured the Outbound routes (Emergency, Default Outbound and long distance) I set all the extensions to the allowed list. In fact they were already populating the allowed list. For emergency I put call recording to force, and the other two routes call recording to Yes. Submit and Apply config.
When I re-visited those pages to take screen shots, all the extensions were moved to the not allowed list and their icons had changed from a “dot extension #” to “Icon box with extension #” Is there any reason the PBX would move them to the not allowed list on its own and change the look of the icons? Weird.
I just moved them back to the allowed list and Submit - Apply Config. And will test again.

Hey Stewart,
I just had them try - outbound calling works now. For some reason each time I create a new outbound route it populates the allowed list with all my extensions however when I submit and apply config the GUI/asterisk was moving them to the not allowed list. Not sure why it would do this and the behaviour of the allowed list icons is still present. At fisrt they show up as a list of extensions with a dot in front of them. After I submit and Apply config they change to Icon buttons with the ext#. Then I have to go and move them all to the allowed list… I checked this a dozen times from Friday to this morning.
Since this is a “re-installation” from scratch, I don’t remember this GUI behaviour when I first set the system up last March.
Thanks for your assistance,
Chris

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.