FreePBX+Panasonic KX-TDA200 with KX-TDA0490

A have Asterisk+FreePBX Server and i need to connect it with the Panasonic TDA200 PBX usinf KX-TDA0490 16 channels VoIP card. I try to create some SIP trunk bettween them, but it dosen’t work. Can anybody send me FreePBX sonfiguration screenshots or explain how to do this?

Please don’t double post questions as you’ll can now get multiple people helping with different approaches which can conflict with each other.

Have you taken the time to read the manuals for the hardware you purchased? Have you googled “asterisk Panasonic KX-TDA0490” Do they even support asterisk and provide drivers for the card? It’s the base underlying system that actually does the work, FreePBX sit’s on top of asterisk and helps configure it.

I’ve already googled the net with such a queshion but i’ve found nothing usefull. The only thing i found is that asterisk works with KX-TDA0490, but i haven’t found how to make them work together.

First you should tell us what you have done.

Do you network connectivity between the Panasonic and the Asterisk box? Can they ping each other?

Is you Asterisk - FreePBX installation complete? Can you register a softphone from a PC?

Have you built a SIP trunk? Do you see calls arrive on the Asterisk box in the log or at the live CLI?

I’ve already installed AsteriskNOW and i have 3 regstered softphones. I have working Panasonic KX-TDA200 and working KX-TDA0490 VoIP card. Asterisk and Panasonic are in one network and can normally ping each other. I tried to create SIP trunk by i think i do something wrong :frowning:

I think Panasonic KX-TDA200 KX-TDA0490 VoIP card is H.323 V2 protocol, do not support SIP trunk. .